Leadership, inspiration & innovation
Internationally distinguished scholars and dynamic community leaders use their expertise and commitment to excellence in the delivery of curriculum enhancements that include relevant and challenging teaching models.
- Over 100 different concurrent programs allowing for the acquisition of a BEd degree along with another degree or honours degree in Outdoor Recreation, Kinesiology, or Fine Arts as well as more traditional degrees in History, English, Mathematics, Science, Psychology etc.
- Graduate Education at both the Masters and PhD levels
- Enhanced focus on research on an extensive list of topics including children's rights, systemic violence, ecological consciousness, math skills acquisition, international education, and teacher mentoring
- A Department of Professional Development in Education that offersprofessional development for educators
- Canada's only Department of Aboriginal Education to foster Native Language instruction and prepare teachers to meet the needs of Aboriginal students and communities.
- New approaches to learning and areas of study are some of the ways the Faculty ensures leadership in the teaching arena.
We invite you to explore the many offerings provided by the Faculty of Education and share our passion for teaching.
Explore the new Faculty of Education Newsletter
We are proud to announce the next issue of our Education
Exchange Newsletter. This newsletter brings our current and former students as
well as our educational partners together to share news, successes, and
To access our Education Exchange Newsletter, click the following link: