MEd Project Route Graduates
- Grose, Allison. Using positive discipline in the elementary classroom: A guide for beginning teachers.
- Pavletic, Thomas. A guide for diabetes educators on the provision of culturally competent care for First Nations in northwestern Ontario.
- Sacino, Frank. From vision to performance: A resource book for teachers interested in staging drama and musical productions in schools.
- Tetreault, Jana. Teacher in-service training needs to foster greater family involvement for school improvement.
- Alexander, Thomas. The limitations of accountability as a paradigm for literacy testing: The case of the Ontario secondary school literacy test.
- Burrows, Scott. Cooperative learning in the classroom.
- Caddo, Shelley. Alternatives to public education in Thunder Bay.
- Timko, K. Jason. A meta-framework for the development of an ecological consciousness course outline.
- Behm, Dustin. The status of environmental science in Ontario secondary schools.
- Cheng, Wai Chu. The development of an integrated English as a second language/environmental education curriculum unit for secondary 4 and 5 students in Hong Kong: "amazing trees".
- Delgaty, Laura. The development of a curriculum leading to certification of non-academically trained physiotherapy assistants via distance education.
- Dunford, Mark. Membership in the Ontario College of Teachers: A pilot study of teachers' perceptions.
- Gannon, Darryl. Administration of an experiential outdoor education program: An educator's guidebook.
- Iacoe, Sergio. Exploring the use of a student observation survey to describe secondary school students' perception of their teachers.
- Maki, Catherine. The writing process and exceptional students? An instructional guide for teachers.
- Tookenay, Brent. Policy document for Seven Generations Secondary School.
- Tsekouras, Paul. The influence of exemptions and deferrals on the success rates of secondary schools on state and province-wide mandated tests: A comparative study.
- Petrick, Nancy. Lakehead Public School's international student programme: A handbook for effective implementation.
- Saari, Margot. Development of an instrument to evaluate the role of a principal on school council in a northwestern Ontario school.
- Siemens, Melinda. Shyness: An elementary teacher's guide.
- Vanek, Norman. Explicating pedagogical consequences of my whiteliness and masculinity.
- Wojda, Gwen. Planning considerations for the distance delivery of university courses.
- McHarg, M. Jean & Miller, Angela. Development and evaluation of an integrated social studies unit for a combined Grade 5/6 class.
- Newton, Valerie. A study of the impact of employment equity policy and its reversal on women's representation in school leadership positions.
- Stienstra-Weaver, Wendy. Student perceptions of the community service requirement.
- Tsekouras, Athena. Individual success among resilient students.
- Wreszczak, John. Teacher representatives' beliefs about their work on school councils.
- Fejos, Darlene. Discipline management of exceptional students in the regular classroom: A guide for elementary teachers.
- Kunnas, John-James. Factors related to French immersion students' use of French.
- Aleksiejan, Johanne. Oral proficiency in French immersion: A French-Canadian perspective: A guide for elementary teachers.
- Cushman, Marilyn. First Nations curriculum implementation: Stakeholder perceptions.
- Link, Ruth. Informed choices through information reading: A discussion paper and reading to learn handbook for parents and students in grades four to six.
- Wyndels, Michele. Teachers' perceptions and evaluation of a pro-social program after the first year of implementation.
- Bilec, Lise. The design and development of a portfolio for student assessment for the destreamed grade nine core French programme.
- Karle, Robert. The adult learning experience: Six voices.
- McAughey, Lynn. Reflective teacher education within a field-based practicum experience.
- Taggart, Darlene. A classroom guide to authentic assessment.
- Bachynski, Lynda. The design and development of a teacher portfolio for evaluating and reporting in grade nine science transition years.
- Currie, Sheila. Teachers' constructions of personal meaning: Integration & the common curriculum.
- Daniar, Steve. A resource guide focusing on school-based community agencies providing support and assistance for high risk students.
- Gillson, Evelyn. The effectiveness of the team problem solving and decision making approach.
- Kruse, Robert. Participation in apprenticeships.
- Parkin, Wendy. Implementation of the provincial report card.
- Pichette, Valerie. School culture and change.
- Spadoni, Barbara. Inclusion of children with Down Syndrome in the regular classroom.
- Turcotte, Richard. Development and implementation of a student code of behaviour for a secondary school.
- Bergman, Donald. Effective decision making: Effective schools.
- Hartviksen, Connie. An evaluation of the "Train the Trainer" model (TTT) approach to continuing education of long-term care paraprofessionals in northwestern Ontario.
- Ouellet, F. Susan. Applications of feminist pedagogy.
- Poling, Steven & Salo, Eric. Students' perceptions of motivation at the secondary school level.
- Sakiyama, Cindy. Children's responses to death.
- Blair, Peggy. A handbook for teaching foster children.
- Foster, Alexa. Conflict managing: A student's journey.
- Katt, Mae. The Medicine Wheel view of retention: A study of First Nation baccalaureate nursing graduates.
- Lacey, Maire Claire. Women administrators and perspectives of leadership.
- MacNeil, Carol. Teacher participation in school governance.
- Sahil, Azharuddin. A study of student attitudes toward content and instructional methods used in a selected theme in Self and Society.
- Storm, Marion. A grade three art guide book.
- Vranesich, Pauline. Sense of loss: Executive women and early retirement incentive.
- Bocking, Patrick. The experiences of three elementary school principals in the implementation of cooperative learning.
- Buckley, Dennis. Parents' perceptions of the importance of the goals of education in separate secondary schools.
- Carrie, Dean. A computerized student transportation management system.
- Leach, Paula I. A reflective practice approach to collaborative curriculum development at the intermediate level.
- Moore, Barbara. A study of basal readers in the primary classroom.
- Shao, Jianlin. Training Chinese adults listening comprehension in English as a second language.
- Boyd, Carol. Nous aimons tous la musique: An integrated thematic unit.
- Courtney, Rebekah. Curriculum development for adult learners: A reflective practitioner's journey.
- Maki, Catherine. Let them write! A teacher's guide to the implementation of a process writing approach with exceptional students.
- Morrell, Douglas. Peer tutoring: A student retention model.
- Rabb, Mary Lou. Sharing books, children, parents, & teachers: A handbook for teachers.
- Smithers, Marcella. A comprehensive handbook for teachers/educators in the implementation of the Ontario Academic Course in music.
- Stewart, Candace. Logowriter: Movement in mathematics. A resource book for the junior division.
- Thomson, Christine. Theoretical criteria for a teacher supervision policy draft in form and in practice.
- Golab, Lori. A guide for elementary teachers: Active learning in the junior division.
- Marriner, Taralee. Student attitudes towards physical activity: Specialist versus non-specialist.
- Marson, Nadia. A generic articulation model: The linkage between secondary schools, community colleges and business/industry.
- Scali, James. School finance in northwestern Ontario: A Delphi analysis.
- Smith, Shirley. The minority Francophone student endangered?
- Trevisan, Susan. Calculation ability of nursing students.
- Valuch, Anthony. Developing audience awareness through teacher intervention with selected student writers from Grade 10 basic and advanced programs.
- Gotro, Marilyn. Motivation to change through the "Take Time for You": A day for development workshops 1989 and 1990.
- Gouthro, Marilyn. The journey: School improvement. The destination: Effective schools.
- Hoshizaki, Warren. Implementation of a culturally sensitive program: The transitional learning centre.
- MacLean, Margaret. A Bachelor of Arts Degree for Library Technicians.
- Petrone, Jane. Literacy learning: Celebrating rainbows.
- Shao, Ling. A comparison of selected moral education policies in China and Canada.
- Shermack, Melanie. Suggestive-Accelerative Learning Technique (SALT).
- Szadkowski, Mary Ellen. Distance education audio teleconferencing: A student perspective.
- Colbon, Doug. A summer and support program for at-risk students.
- Hardy, Christine. Nindawin (My living place): The implementation of a Christian-Native student residence plan.
- Wyder, Patricia. Toward the year 2000: A plan for system change.
- MacDonald, Anne. A guide for the curriculum leader in whole language.
- Olibris, Jean D. The teaching of multiculturalism: Positions adapted by the Canadian provinces and territories.
- Onwuasoanya, George C. Teacher professionalism in Nigeria.
- Mitchell, Mary L.C. An exploration of some classroom techniques for operationalizing Krashen's language acquisition theory.
- Peterson, Rosemary. Adapting teaching of keyboarding to individual learning styles with emphasis on students with learning difficulties.
- Robinson-Whiteside, Dixie. Study of teacher attitude towards the policy of mainstreaming.
- Stresman, Hindrian Elsie. A study of personal skills of co-operative education students.
- Bradshaw, Dale. Team concepts in basketball.
- Luft, W.A. An individualized grade 11 physics course.
- Elder, Sheron Marie. Analysis of the extended physical activity program at Manitouwadge Public School. (2 volumes)
- Tulloch, Lawrence P. Professional development needs assessment.
- Granger, T.L. Descriptive report on a co-operative school systems evaluation of a school system.
- Burns, Michael G. Effects of externally mediated reinforcements on students' procrastination in a self-paced learning activity.
- Lajoie, Wilfred J. Some criteria discrepancies in the granting of academic awards at the senior high school level.